Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My friend - How to reduce TV-watching

Dear David,

It has been a long time that we didn't go hanging out after graduation. What are you doing now? Just staying home and continuously watching TV?

You know what? I have never thought that it's a big problem until you need my advice. There are pretty simply solutions. Just spending time with other activities;
1. Find a job - this's the way we should do after graduation.
2. Work out - many kinds of sports you can enjoy. Not only does it reduce the time you watch tedious programs, there will be a lot of benefits you will gain.
3. Flirt some girls - this will reduce your concentration on that repetitious programs.
4. Have some pets - a dog may be your new best friend instead of TV.

I hope one of my solutions will be worthy to you. If you need more advice, just give me a call.

Take care,
PK

No comments: